NEW PORT RICHEY, FL – Residents are invited to the newly remodeled Moon Lake Winn-Dixie store and new liquor store this weekend for a chance to win prizes and gift cards and enjoy samples in the whole store.
The renovated store at 12120 Moon Lake Road in New Port Richey was unveiled at a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday.
Over the past year, Winn-Dixie has gathered feedback directly from customers and associates on ways to transform the Moon Lake store into a convenient and engaging shopping destination. The refreshed store now features an updated produce department, an improved deli department, an expanded full-service seafood department, and a new liquor store.
To celebrate, Winn-Dixie will host a weekend-long community celebration featuring live entertainment, cooking demonstrations, tastings and giveaways.
On Saturday, October 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., there will be draws for a $100 gift card every 30 minutes and special draws starting at noon for a chance to win a Weber charcoal barbecue, a cooler YETI, a paddle board, tent and meal kits created by the chef.
The celebration continues Sunday, October 23 from noon to 4 p.m. with more prize wheel giveaways.
The new and improved Moon Lake Winn-Dixie now includes:
- New facade signage and a fresh, contemporary color scheme and modern store signage inside.
- An updated produce department with an expanded selection of fresh produce and convenient take-out fresh produce selections for customers on the go.
- An upgraded deli with a wide assortment of easy options for lunch and dinner, including self-serve hot dishes with options that change daily, roast chicken, a wing bass with multiple flavor varieties, as well than prepared sandwiches and salads.
- Improved bakery aisle with self-service donuts and a larger selection of cakes, fresh breads and more.
- A chilled meat department offering a wide selection of fresh meats including selections of certified Angus beef.
- An expanded full-service seafood department offering shoppers a variety of fresh seafood on ice, additional frozen seafood assortments, as well as the “Seafood Made Easy” option where customers can choose the type of seafood, vegetables and seasoning to pack together for easy preparation at home.
- An updated health and beauty section with expanded offerings.
- An updated floral department to help customers find a bouquet for every occasion.
- A new liquor store with a wide selection of spirits, plus beer and wine offerings in the liquor store and main store.
- An expanded grocery selection with additional products and assortments.
- An ongoing commitment to fresh quality and exceptional service.
The renovated Moon Lake store is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., and the new liquor store is open Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.